For dental works, the warranty period is 5 years.
In common language, we talk about the warranty period of dental work or simply as a guarantee, but the guarantee does not really exist in legal terms. Legally, the accurate term of guarantee (the durability of the performed work) is warranty.
According to the Civil Code, this period is typically 2 years. We decided to extend this warranty period to five years so that our patients can benefit from financial security. The Beautiful Teeth Clinic offers such a high-quality dental work which allows us to offer a much longer guarantee period.
As dental treatments are carried out on vital tissues there are some exceptions to which the warranty does not apply, such as:
- Temporary restorations
- If some of the treatments have been completed by another dentist not affiliated with our clinic, or in case the patient receives dental treatments during the warranty period from another dentist
- The warranty does not apply if the patient develops specific diseases or receives treatment that may adversely affect the oral tissues or the predicted lifespan of the dental treatment (for example, severe diabetes, immunodeficiencies, epilepsy, oral
- In case of an accident or other injuries of the teeth and the jaws
- If the patient fails to attend the required annual check-up
- If the patient does not follow the instructions of the dentist
- In case of any problems, we strongly recommend to our patients to report them immediately to Beautiful Teeth Clinic to prevent the escalation of the issue and to enable us to deal with them in a timely manner.
- During the warranty period, if clinically indicated, the treatment will be carried out without any charge, excluding travel, accommodation or other expenses.